One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They had been told that this lake was animated by a sinister spirit which brooded unsleepingly, malevolently, over the three great arms of that majestic water.’
- ‘They imagine they are withstanding forces that unsleepingly work against the true Church of Christ.’
- ‘Despotism unsleepingly pursues everyone it fears - and it fears everyone.’
- ‘We are unsleepingly watching over the progress in digital image and international marketing.’
- ‘It was unsleepingly pursuing nuclear materials in places like Niger as we can now, I think, adequately demonstrate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.