One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The outer skin is backed by urethane foam - adding to its ‘unsinkability.’’
- ‘Its remarkable buoyancy, and the Whaler's legendary unsinkability, was simply a coincidence.’
- ‘The Titanic is remembered for something else - its hubris, its unsinkability.’
- ‘Aiming at unsinkability, ships have watertight doors and bulkheads.’
- ‘The modern trimaran with its enormous stability and unsinkability is a very safe craft, and has now established an excellent safety record.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.