One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But it also unshrinkingly shows the viciousness of terrorism and the three-dimensional reality of victims who might otherwise recede into facelessness.’
- ‘Our brave front withstood unshrinkingly the heavy fire of rifles and cannon concentrated upon it.’
- ‘She sat down beside him on the old bench and looked unshrinkingly in his face.’
- ‘Posing difficult questions and challenges, Rogers unshrinkingly probes the consequences of standing for Truth in a world of ambiguities.’
- ‘They have prepared themselves unshrinkingly to meet and firmly to sustain any conflict in which this declaration may involve them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.