One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although the frictional properties of the fibres were unaffected, a high degree of unshrinkability was obtained by such treatment.’
- ‘Chemical processes are known for conferring unshrinkability to woolen articles.’
- ‘For the production of Dublo socks, a result of a pluriennal experience in the sector of man's socks, we use the best fibres, such us silks, cotton, wools with characteristics of unshrinkability, anallergic and long lasting sparkling colors.’
- ‘The new catalogue offers a line of professional garments which combines the quality of cotton-polyester, washable at 60°C, with the wear resistance and unshrinkability of the material.’
- ‘The Wool Industry Research Association claims to have discovered a new method for ensuring the unshrinkability of wool.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.