One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You can sense the crowd patting itself on the back at its unshockability.’
- ‘But because it also seeks to congratulate its audience for its urbane unshockability, it never strays beyond the limits of middlebrow complacency.’
- ‘But then, haven't unpunished cases of bare-faced impunity sent all of us into unshockability?’
- ‘They recognise one another through their knowledge of shared trivia, yet there is also an element of bravado and deliberate unshockability.’
- ‘It would be an advantage to possess the following: good legs, unshockability, cast-iron constitution, curiosity, ingenuity, high IQ.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.