One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This article describes a method not just to measure wide angle unsharpness but also to adjust the lens precisely with the film running.’
- ‘Unsharpness and resolution refer to the degree of blurring along the boundaries between different regions of the image.’
- ‘This filter blocks the invisible UV parts which might cause unsharpness.’
- ‘In the majority of cases, though, unsharpness is caused by shutter speeds that are too slow.’
- ‘The allowable amount of unsharpness is controlled by specification being followed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.