One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The allowable amount of unsharpness is controlled by specification being followed.’
- ‘This article describes a method not just to measure wide angle unsharpness but also to adjust the lens precisely with the film running.’
- ‘Unsharpness and resolution refer to the degree of blurring along the boundaries between different regions of the image.’
- ‘This filter blocks the invisible UV parts which might cause unsharpness.’
- ‘In the majority of cases, though, unsharpness is caused by shutter speeds that are too slow.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.