One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1Not sharp; dull or blunt.‘a very soft and unsharp brown pencil’
(of a picture or image) not well defined.‘unsharp, fuzzy photos’
- ‘You may notice that the entire image has the unsharp mask applied to it beforehand.’
- ‘Here is a tip for sharpening with the unsharp mask filter.’
- ‘See my image editing article for more information on sharpening and unsharp mask.’
- ‘The book is printed in hardcover with an attractive layout and cover, but the illustrations are terribly muddy and unsharp.’
- ‘One handed shooting is lazy and you will always run the risk of unsharp shots!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.