One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1Not sharp; dull or blunt.‘a very soft and unsharp brown pencil’
(of a picture or image) not well defined.‘unsharp, fuzzy photos’
- ‘You may notice that the entire image has the unsharp mask applied to it beforehand.’
- ‘Here is a tip for sharpening with the unsharp mask filter.’
- ‘The book is printed in hardcover with an attractive layout and cover, but the illustrations are terribly muddy and unsharp.’
- ‘One handed shooting is lazy and you will always run the risk of unsharp shots!’
- ‘See my image editing article for more information on sharpening and unsharp mask.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.