One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To counterbalance the masculinity and unshapeliness, I like to wear slouchy men's jeans with some of my most ruffly, girly tops and fun ballet flats, sandals, or open-toe heels.’
- ‘This still leads to unshapeliness of the connected protective cylinders.’
- ‘I believed that my prominent nose reflected the unshapeliness of my soul.’
- ‘The movie's unshapeliness is due perhaps to the filmmakers’ uncertainty about the film's objectives.’
- ‘But once the unshapeliness is accepted, admirers of one of Canada's most accomplished writers will find plenty to entertain and interest them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.