One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My family has unshakenly been there throughout every minute change that has happened, and they have, without question, supported me through everything.’
- ‘I believe that Dumbledore, though admittedly mistaken in some of his choices, could not have been so unshakenly trusting of Snape if there was not some irrefutable proof of his loyalty.’
- ‘The Orthodox Church was never subject to a single externally authoritarian organization and it unshakenly was held together by the strength of internal tradition and not by any external authority.’
- ‘Indeed, the film is surprising in its unshakenly pragmatic outlook.’
- ‘Reps and Dems will remain unshakenly indignant (for different reasons, of course) in their mutual admiration societies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.