One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Despite the challenges, 92WG flew 24 training missions, only dropping four through aircraft unserviceability.’
- ‘Three were cancelled due to aircraft unserviceability, and two due to the early exercise finish.’
- ‘The maintainers promptly rectified any unserviceability before the next sortie.’
- ‘Indeed, both the Flight Commander and the Observer of the helicopter set personal records for most flying hours in a calendar month, and of 44 planned sorties, only one was lost through unserviceability.’
- ‘In fact the aircraft has only missed one fleet support in the past 18 months due to unserviceability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.