One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not separated or divided.‘five heads of garlic, three unseparated and two separated into cloves’
- ‘During conventional electrophoresis, molecules larger than 50 kb have essentially the same motility and remain unseparated.’
- ‘Both cause a defect in cell separation that can be seen microscopically as large clusters of unseparated cells.’
- ‘It seems that the foot-and-mouth outbreak in England has been traced to cheap, unseparated (ie meat mixed with vegetables and roots) swill.’
- ‘Mind and body, outside and inside, substance and phenomena: these pairs are neither dualistic nor opposed, but form one unseparated whole.’
- ‘James then turned the envelope over to the back and started unsealing the last bit of the unseparated paper.’
- ‘It would thus amount to re-use of a waste material, which lies higher up the waste hierarchy than the disposal of unseparated waste by landfill as practised locally at exhausted mineral workings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.