One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not divided into segments.
- ‘The fin rays sprouting from the ends are also unique in having a long, stiff unsegmented basal area.’
- ‘To gain a more accurate understanding of the segmented or unsegmented nature of these four taxa, two types of data must be gathered.’
- ‘Flatworms are unsegmented, bilaterally symmetrical worms that lack a coelom but that do have three germ layers.’
- ‘The developmental mode of polychaetes is characterized by the production at hatching of an initially unsegmented trochophore larva.’
- ‘These unsegmented worms have been found in Cambrian rocks, such as the legendary Burgess Shale.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.