One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Unable to be clearly understood; inscrutable.‘their motives in coming were complex and unsearchable’
- ‘The judgment of fallen men is not unsearchable. It is predictable.’
- ‘How unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out.’
- ‘How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!’
- ‘Last month we explored what it means to ‘preach the unsearchable riches of Christ’.’
- ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.