One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The unscramblers can handle containers ranging from 16-to 164-oz, at speeds from 150 to 600 containers/min, depending on container size and model configuration.’
- ‘Drinkable bottles are sent to the filler through an unscrambler, blown by air to conveyor belts connected to the fillers.’
- ‘Our unscramblers are universally-suited for all packaging industries and are able to handle a wide variety of container shapes.’
- ‘These helium speech unscramblers attempt to process variously the grossly unintelligible speech resulting from the effects of helium-oxygen breathing mixtures and ambient pressure, and to reconstruct such signals in order to provide adequate voice communication.’
- ‘A still further object is to provide an automatic bottle unscrambler that is economical in cost to manufacture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.