One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The lipids in poultry exhibit a higher degree of unsaturation than red meats due to a relatively high content of phospholipids.’
- ‘The degree of unsaturation of fatty acids has been shown to influence several of these steps, at least in mammals.’
- ‘Qualitative changes in the levels of fatty acids also occur with cold acclimation, leading to unsaturation of the fatty acids and subsequent protection of plant membranes against freezing stress.’
- ‘The current work shows that lipid asymmetry and unsaturation both result in high critical pressures in monolayers.’
- ‘The color of a dye is due to its ability to absorb light in the visible region of the spectrum, an ability enhanced by unsaturation (presence of double bonds in the molecule) and resonance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.