One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He tried writing short stories, unsatisfyingly.’
- ‘I've always felt - in no small measure because of this work - that Holst's story was left unsatisfyingly unfinished.’
- ‘This leads me to a final criticism: This is a university press book seeking serious consideration, yet it has unsatisfyingly unorthodox notes in place of proper source references.’
- ‘For liberals, such explanations are unsatisfyingly superficial.’
- ‘But there is still something unsatisfyingly vague in the claim that publication and reading practices ‘affected even the most empirical and technical of the mathematical sciences’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.