One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Not for them payouts in the order of £1.3 million, for them there is nothing but the dole queue, as they sit and watch the value of their business dwindling to unsaleability.’
- ‘The government would not be allowed to compensate farmers for the lower prices or unsaleability of their products.’
- ‘The references to subsidence and the unsaleability of the property are, of course, the opinions of a layman.’
- ‘The method for determining the unsaleability of inventories is based on the life cycle of the products in question in their market.’
- ‘These include problems of servicing loans, high maintenance and repair costs, and geographical and social immobility caused by unsaleability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.