One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I half expected Julie Andrews to jump out from behind a bucking bronco and tell Anne to stop behaving so unroyally.’
- ‘About 50 years ago they got so unroyally grubby that abbey authorities would not permit even antiquarians to see them.’
- ‘Agamemnon was butchered with the others and died most unroyally.’
- ‘The two little girls began at once to inquire into how he came to be where he was, and how he came to be so unroyally clad.’
- ‘I know I refer to myself as the King of Atlanta, but I want to apologize… I acted a little unroyally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.