One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is after all an ancient if rather unroyal prerogative.’
- ‘What was surprising was her unexpected, quite unroyal sense of humour, which won her many devotees.’
- ‘No royal blood flowed through his veins, and none of his unroyal blood had been spilled in battle since early in the last war.’
- ‘For her part, Gertrude knows her Hamlet's unroyal condition makes Ophelia a satisfactory match.’
- ‘The queen stuck out her tongue in a very unroyal fashion, then followed her wardrobe-mistress's advice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.