One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What was surprising was her unexpected, quite unroyal sense of humour, which won her many devotees.’
- ‘This is after all an ancient if rather unroyal prerogative.’
- ‘For her part, Gertrude knows her Hamlet's unroyal condition makes Ophelia a satisfactory match.’
- ‘The queen stuck out her tongue in a very unroyal fashion, then followed her wardrobe-mistress's advice.’
- ‘No royal blood flowed through his veins, and none of his unroyal blood had been spilled in battle since early in the last war.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.