One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dialogue is (for the most part) deliberately stagnant and unrevealing, with bright spots of colorful anecdote or tension.’
- ‘There were reasons for being so dry and unrevealing.’
- ‘It had never been a thought that occurred to me while watching her deliver direct to camera in her flak jacket, but after reading this studiedly unrevealing memoir I felt engulfed by a wave of sympathy for her.’
- ‘However, all scans were normal, and blood tests, apart from confirming that her liver enzymes were elevated, were unrevealing.’
- ‘He was fun to be with but unrevealing about his art.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.