One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Something told her Caia was sleeping, very unrestfully for that matter.’
- ‘Towards midnight the noises began to form themselves into a rhythm in Dorothy's brain, and she fell lightly and unrestfully asleep.’
- ‘I dream of the return, and unrestfully so about the possibility that I may feel the contrary need to leave again.’
- ‘I'm sleeping deeply, but unrestfully, with lots of dreams.’
- ‘Not only did I have very little dream recall (worst I've had in weeks), but I did not have restful sleep at all, I only slept about 3 hours, then woke up couldn't get back to sleep for almost 3 hours, and slept another hour or two unrestfully.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.