One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I will bring up the common theme of unrequitedness in this weblog many times, and hopefully people will relate.’
- ‘I suppose, that unless it changes, or I can get over that feeling of unrequitedness, of him being unreachable, it won't ever work out.’
- ‘And most of them have opinions about the difficulty of making art, the melancholy of getting older, the miseries of unrequitedness, etc.’
- ‘Flirting seems inextricably entwined with some sense of unavailability or unrequitedness.’
- ‘What appeals to me in particular about the book are two things: It is the obsessive nature of his love and its unrequitedness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.