One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are frequent complaints about Parliament's social unrepresentativeness, particularly its male and upper and middle-class character.’
- ‘But I don't think that its own judgment of unrepresentativeness can outweigh its obligation to set the record straight once it publishes the original story.’
- ‘All politicians and mainstream media voices have stressed the unrepresentativeness of the terrorists.’
- ‘Some groups will always miss out, and the quotas will by their very nature heighten the unrepresentativeness of those taking part.’
- ‘Of course, there are limitations in such narratives (e.g., unrepresentativeness of sample, self - deception, blindness to motives, errors in memory, wanting to induce a particular reaction).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.