One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Impossible to repair.‘a large consignment of defective and unrepairable goods’
irreversible, irremediable, unrectifiable, irrevocable, irretrievable, irredeemable, unrestorable, irrecoverable, unrecoverable, beyond repair, past mendingView synonyms
- ‘Someone else's negligence left me with a painful neck, sore knees, an unrepairable car and a hole in my pocket.’
- ‘The company may want to reimburse owners of infected devices if they turn out to be unrepairable.’
- ‘The inside of the hard drive is a contaminent free space, with zero dust, and even a few particles can make the drive unrepairable.’
- ‘The car was in eleventh place when it hit the wall at the difficult bottom hairpin and was forced to withdraw as unrepairable.’
- ‘The danger is she's going to alienate the Indian community so badly it will be unrepairable.’
- ‘After the accident, the remains were inspected and deemed unrepairable then put up for disposal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.