One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The automaker intends to let the contract go unrenewed.’
- ‘The total revenue that the club is bringing in is 50 x $700 or $35,000 each month, leaving 50 unrenewed memberships, which is the equivalent of $35,000.’
- ‘The network license server can periodically scan the time-last-renewed list for all outstanding licenses, and may choose to release an unrenewed license for acquisition by another user.’
- ‘The linklog site itself, sideblog.com, may well be about to vanish, since it seems to have expired on May 30 and languishes unrenewed, alas.’
- ‘As the Poetry Society found to its cost recently, an unrenewed Internet domain name can quickly fall into the hands of opportunist pornographers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.