One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the standout tracks though, is just utterly astounding if only for it's mesmerising guitar slides that race unremorsefully into a hardcore-metal freakout.’
- ‘It's heavy stuff, but heavy needs to either be deceptively light on its feet (ala Deep Purple) or unremorsefully jarring in its very density (a la Black Sabbath).’
- ‘Nobody disses my socks… and lives,’ she said, unremorsefully.’
- ‘He stalks his prey with bravado and near-relish, killing unremorsefully on his unremitting quest to destroy the accused.’
- ‘I dare say Sasha has managed to cross it unremorsefully.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.