One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the standout tracks though, is just utterly astounding if only for it's mesmerising guitar slides that race unremorsefully into a hardcore-metal freakout.’
- ‘Nobody disses my socks… and lives,’ she said, unremorsefully.’
- ‘I dare say Sasha has managed to cross it unremorsefully.’
- ‘He stalks his prey with bravado and near-relish, killing unremorsefully on his unremitting quest to destroy the accused.’
- ‘It's heavy stuff, but heavy needs to either be deceptively light on its feet (ala Deep Purple) or unremorsefully jarring in its very density (a la Black Sabbath).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.