One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Miller is a first-rate intellectual but an unreliably quirky, quixotically overcerebral, hit-or-miss director.’
- ‘Therefore, many of the missiles crashed or performed unreliably.’
- ‘First, data on law firm clientele are sporadically and unreliably available.’
- ‘The average wind turbine produces less electricity in a year than the average family car: they produce high - cost electricity unreliably.’
- ‘But another part of me likes having a backup network, one that I can reach, if unreliably, from across the street.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.