One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Heedless men will accuse God of injustice, as the reason for their unregeneracy and destruction…’
- ‘So they accommodated humanistic premises to explain both unregeneracy and carnality.’
- ‘Hence it is that wicked men, during their unregeneracy, are called ‘darkness.’’
- ‘He had had enough of pharisaic pretensions and priestly tyranny in the days of his unregeneracy to make him indignant at all attempts to couple them with Christianity.’
- ‘Was it not so with many of us in the days of our unregeneracy?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.