One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hence it is that wicked men, during their unregeneracy, are called ‘darkness.’’
- ‘Heedless men will accuse God of injustice, as the reason for their unregeneracy and destruction…’
- ‘Was it not so with many of us in the days of our unregeneracy?’
- ‘So they accommodated humanistic premises to explain both unregeneracy and carnality.’
- ‘He had had enough of pharisaic pretensions and priestly tyranny in the days of his unregeneracy to make him indignant at all attempts to couple them with Christianity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.