One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He went into collapse, his blood pressure became unrecordable and he was certified dead at 12.05 am on June 18.’
- ‘The pulse rate fell, and blood pressure became unrecordable before arrival at the referral hospital, and she could not be resuscitated.’
- ‘Only those documents which we have determined to be unrecordable will be returned with instructions for correction and resubmission with a new recording fee.’
- ‘I noticed that the NTI software noted that track 1 was unrecordable.’
- ‘Proposed in this paper is a scheme to modify NTSC video signals to render the signal unrecordable by video recorders, yet viewable on standard television displays.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.