One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His loveless, routine marriage (to an unrecognisably frumpy Cameron Diaz) is little consolation and, despairing of making a living in his chosen career, he takes a job as a filing clerk.’
- ‘Hughes can walk away with a certain pride in the fact that the Wales set-up has improved unrecognisably under his direction.’
- ‘How in such a short time could the face of a nation and the promise of its hopes change so radically, so unrecognizably?’
- ‘New IT means they access x-rays and ECGs from anywhere so no more lost notes, and the ambulance service is unrecognisably better.’
- ‘A side who had trooped off with a sense of foreboding against the Swedes somehow re-emerged five nights later, entirely recuperated and forming an unrecognisably more confident unit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.