One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You get this novel about deadly squash-pumpkin hybrids, two unpronounceably surnamed not-quite-orphans’ deadly encounters with them and a villain who makes Count Olaf seem benevolent.’
- ‘Australia beat Caledonia 11-0 in the quarter finals with four goals from the unpronounceably named Bobby Despotovski.’
- ‘I also have a hard time reading aloud, slurring the words unpronounceably together frequently.’
- ‘She called herself Me, which was short for an unpronounceably long Thai name.’
- ‘The letters I-J-K appear unpronounceably together on vernacular signboards, with the sole intention of befuddling non-Dutch-speaking mankind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.