One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Funding drops for that, and so that hits unprofitability.’
- ‘Many dairy farms have been abandoned in the last decade due to unprofitability.’
- ‘The driving force behind the changeover was TV4's continuing unprofitability for owners CanWest.’
- ‘‘It could mean the difference between profitability and unprofitability for an airline,’ he said.’
- ‘Currently Bulgarian banks are holding between 3.5 to 4 billion leva in spare resources as a result of the cheapening dollar, lower interest rates and the ensuing unprofitability of holding foreign investments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.