One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Were he merely a talented international fixer this gift for negotiating would be largely unproblematical, but he also brings to negotiating strong emotional, moralising impulses.’
- ‘The performances are unproblematical: both players are perfectly comfortable with the music, which neither demands, nor gives much opportunity to display, virtuosity.’
- ‘Our very distance, socially and psychologically, made our relations with them unproblematical and easy.’
- ‘This ‘theorizing back’ does not entail an unproblematical application of Western-centric theories per se.’
- ‘The most direct and unproblematical application of the principle is when an authority or body acts without having the power to do so.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.