One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See unprintable‘I have unprintably strong views’
- ‘We did straw polls in the sections and the replies were unanimously and unprintably opposed to the offer.’
- ‘You're probably not popular, but you affect to not care, because, after all, they're all unprintably moronic.’
- ‘It's not just the unprintably foul language that is unique.’
- ‘And Lynch delivers an unprintably funny line about always having to drive the getaway car.’
- ‘While I didn't make up these stories, I had to make some of them down - they were unprintably creative.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.