One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Add to this generic corruption the mystifying, near-total unpreparedness of the American rulers of Iraq to deal with the complex realities of the country after its ‘liberation.’’
- ‘But with enemies as incompetent as those who attacked the United Nations, the United States and the people of Iraq may succeed despite their unpreparedness to nation-build in the Middle East.’
- ‘It didn't name names or lay the blame for India's state of unpreparedness on specific individuals - for all their laxity, India's military and intelligence communities will go unreprimanded.’
- ‘Ryaas, who was the main person responsible for drafting the regional autonomy law, said that the revision showed unpreparedness on the part of central government to hand over parts of its authority to regional administrations.’
- ‘THE BIG LESSON of Katrina is not about the incompetence of the Bush administration, the scandalous neglect of poor black people in the United States or our unpreparedness for major natural disasters, though all of those apply.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.