One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that cannot be predicted.‘it is known that wildfires behave unpredictably’
- ‘The markets have responded unpredictably to economic developments.’
- ‘The waves of fortune wash all too unpredictably on the shores of the Caribbean islands.’
- ‘He swung unpredictably from bawdy humour to bad temper.’
- ‘The spring's elasticity could fluctuate unpredictably.’
- ‘Once things get rolling on the night of the robbery, the events unfold quite unpredictably.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.