One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If ATP hydrolysis occurred at unphysiologically low ATP concentration, a three-stepped rotation was detected.’
- ‘Imaging under TIRFM is restricted to a thin layer underneath the plasma membrane, which adheres unphysiologically to the coverglass.’
- ‘The invention relates to the use of flupirtine or its salts for the production of a medicament for the prophylaxis and therapy of disorders which accompany an unphysiologically high cell death rate.’
- ‘At unphysiologically low temperatures, both the ATPase rates and mechanical properties are slower with slow than with fast muscle preparations.’
- ‘From the time they are microscopic, solid tumors contain regions of severe hypoxia, unphysiologically low pH, and nutrient deprivation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.