One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not in accordance with normal physiological conditions.
- ‘These guidelines do not recommend oestrogen priming because it is really an unphysiological manoeuvre in the prepubertal child.’
- ‘However, in all these analyses high, unphysiological concentrations of ABA up to 100 M had been applied.’
- ‘These methods, however, lack resolution and demand unphysiological study conditions.’
- ‘The most parsimonious explanation for this unphysiological result is a calibration error and wandering baseline.’
- ‘Simulations of MscL under surface tension have also utilized unphysiological tension values of 60 dyn/cm in vacuum and 50-500 dyn/cm in a hydrated membrane environment.’
- ‘Whereas this specific reaction is unphysiological, similar contexts may occur when an intermediate in an activation cascade is diffusible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.