One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They quote advice given in 1944 to always consider ‘bed rest as a highly unphysiologic and definitely hazardous form of therapy, to be ordered only for specific indications and discontinued as early as possible.’’
- ‘It has long been suspected that the unphysiologic manner in which it pumps blood disrupts nerve cells in the brain, leading to the cognitive decline.’
- ‘A method is also described for detecting unphysiologic tendon translation denoting tendon instability in the carpal tunnel of a person who engages in repetitive hand motion.’
- ‘I believe the major reason for the miserable results of chronic dialysis is that we dialyze in an increasingly unphysiologic fashion.’
- ‘They no longer act as gentle restrainers of function, as preventives of unphysiologic waste, but as poisons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.