One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has long been suspected that the unphysiologic manner in which it pumps blood disrupts nerve cells in the brain, leading to the cognitive decline.’
- ‘They quote advice given in 1944 to always consider ‘bed rest as a highly unphysiologic and definitely hazardous form of therapy, to be ordered only for specific indications and discontinued as early as possible.’’
- ‘I believe the major reason for the miserable results of chronic dialysis is that we dialyze in an increasingly unphysiologic fashion.’
- ‘They no longer act as gentle restrainers of function, as preventives of unphysiologic waste, but as poisons.’
- ‘A method is also described for detecting unphysiologic tendon translation denoting tendon instability in the carpal tunnel of a person who engages in repetitive hand motion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.