One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the last, Lowry unperturbedly observed, ‘It was because it was an explosive issue and museums happened to be part of the tinder in the fire.’’
- ‘And if you have to ask, you'll never find out,’ Shelley said unperturbedly.’
- ‘He asked again, unperturbedly taking my silence as a sign of hostility.’
- ‘Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenawi said Saturday the process of democracy building in Ethiopia goes on unperturbedly in spite of attempts of opposition leaders to detract the path.’
- ‘As the two females got back to their feet and straightened, they coolly observed Evelyn, who regarded them just as unperturbedly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.