One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenawi said Saturday the process of democracy building in Ethiopia goes on unperturbedly in spite of attempts of opposition leaders to detract the path.’
- ‘As the two females got back to their feet and straightened, they coolly observed Evelyn, who regarded them just as unperturbedly.’
- ‘And if you have to ask, you'll never find out,’ Shelley said unperturbedly.’
- ‘On the last, Lowry unperturbedly observed, ‘It was because it was an explosive issue and museums happened to be part of the tinder in the fire.’’
- ‘He asked again, unperturbedly taking my silence as a sign of hostility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.