One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not perfumed.‘a mild unperfumed soap’
unscented, inodorous, deodorized, fragrance-freeView synonyms
- ‘I managed to scrounge the cupboards for all the ‘least likely to react ‘unperfumed stuff I could find and had a long soak in the bath and feel somewhat human again.’’
- ‘It can tolerate heavy clay soil, but prefers a sunny spot if it is to produce its pretty pink (unperfumed) flowers.’
- ‘It immediately relieves dry skin, is unperfumed and is suitable for all types of skin.’
- ‘Use an unperfumed base that relates to the item you want to make.’
- ‘It's important to keep spot-prone areas clean, so wash the affected area twice a day with an unperfumed cleanser.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.