One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus, the decree of unpardonableness against the sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit is eternal.’
- ‘The incident that led to Jesus’ statement concerning the unpardonableness of such sin demonstrates that it refers to opposing the operation of God's spirit.’
- ‘Asking for forgiveness and admitting your mistakes is a powerful weapon against unpardonableness.’
- ‘The unpardonableness of sin must be attributed to the sovereign will of God.’
- ‘God's Word implies the same unpardonableness for such offense in Isaiah 8: 9-20, and Revelation 14: 9, 10.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.