One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That the statue arrives with a thumb broken ‘by the awkwardness of the unpacker’ is the twist of fate to which he attributes his survival until his twenty-fifth birthday: ‘I had now something to complain of, and I was happy’.’
- ‘Unfortunately, there is no official unpacker - the only method of getting the files out of the self-extracting executable is to run it.’
- ‘His task is to deliver a just-in-time store, steering a crew of about 20 unpackers, stockers, sweepers and fix-it people.’
- ‘And ‘critics’ in this sense does not necessarily mean ‘complainers’ it can mean, ‘reading with a critical eye, being careful unpackers of assumptions.’’
- ‘Customs spokesperson Matt Wardell says because of the x-ray, unpackers could go straight to the trouble spot rather than pick through the whole container.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.