One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Unfortunately, there is no official unpacker - the only method of getting the files out of the self-extracting executable is to run it.’
- ‘His task is to deliver a just-in-time store, steering a crew of about 20 unpackers, stockers, sweepers and fix-it people.’
- ‘And ‘critics’ in this sense does not necessarily mean ‘complainers’ it can mean, ‘reading with a critical eye, being careful unpackers of assumptions.’’
- ‘Customs spokesperson Matt Wardell says because of the x-ray, unpackers could go straight to the trouble spot rather than pick through the whole container.’
- ‘That the statue arrives with a thumb broken ‘by the awkwardness of the unpacker’ is the twist of fate to which he attributes his survival until his twenty-fifth birthday: ‘I had now something to complain of, and I was happy’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.