One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now there's a true conservative's flare for unoriginality.’
- ‘Listening to this CD, I discovered depths of bad music, bad programming, and unoriginality I never even knew existed.’
- ‘Irish directors are the root of the problem, he says: an expletive-laden diatribe against their complacency and unoriginality demonstrates the depth of his feeling on the subject.’
- ‘Contestants are rewarded for unoriginality and short-term profit gains, proving that the spirit of Enron will continue to thrive as long as audiences deem The Apprentice a hit, rather than giving it the miss it deserves.’
- ‘The very unoriginality of the slogans points to the fact that they're not in the authorial voice but are more description of the cultural landscape.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.