One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Was it anything of special significance that I have unobservantly missed?’
- ‘She spends an excessive amount of time preening in various mirrors while unobservantly missing paranormal activities behind her, but otherwise, I suppose the nicest thing that can be said is that you don't want her to die.’
- ‘This is a very unusual stance for an investor to take, who should rather be interested in using situations unobservantly that the competitors have not yet discovered.’
- ‘Pound wished poetry to escape from what he felt was a rising tide of sloppy, flabby, sing-song verse, inaccurately and unobservantly phrased.’
- ‘‘I was raised unobservantly by a Jewish mother,’ she wrote.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.