One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I don't make deals ’, Jessie replied as she began to slowly, unnoticeably reach behind Vincent for his gun without Diox suspecting.’
- ‘While many of these issues found their way onto state ballots, unnoticeably absent were the proposals concerning the more pressing issues of the day.’
- ‘As we climb the trail slowly almost unnoticeably deteriorates, more tree roots, more water runoff, more mud, and no more strong well-built bridges, but lots more streams.’
- ‘His grip on me tightened slowly, almost unnoticeably until I felt the pain and I winced, my throat still echoing with that ache he gave to me.’
- ‘This US-style induction into society, with the national anthem, oath-taking and certificates, seemed alien to the British way, where becoming a citizen was something one did quietly and unnoticeably.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.