One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the first place, there is the implicit criticism of priests - for their unneighbourliness, ungenerosity, legalism, too careful avoidance of ritual impurity.’
- ‘The unneighbourliness of resident Londoners is a growing problem for the hospitable city.’
- ‘People living in metropolitan cities bemoan the unneighbourliness of the neighbours.’
- ‘Such unneighbourliness is not unknown in Catholic circles!’
- ‘Another man throws his garbage into the next-door lady's garden, and with a straight face complains about her unneighbourliness when she throws it back.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.