One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘For 1, 2, or 3 People,’ the first and most ‘musical’ of the works, began unmusically enough, when Wolff inflated a small green balloon with his mouth.’
- ‘What about folk singer sadists who wheeze them unmusically into a microphone for 16 bars when they run out of verses?’
- ‘All the rating scales were found to be significant predictors for the unity ratings of musically and unmusically trained participants.’
- ‘In nineteenth-century opera, Solomon - tiresomely and unmusically high-minded - was upstaged by the licentious Sheba.’
- ‘They stand around in throngs, calling unmusically into their cell phones and alternatively picking their noses or scratching their bums.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.