One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The theory of the unmorality of art has established itself firmly in the strictly artistic classes.’
- ‘And with the slogan ‘We must not erect any truth into a master over ourselves,’ Stirner erected his own theory of the unmorality of the Ego and its isolation from social forces.’
- ‘He saw that most of them, in common with their cast-off priestcraft, could not escape from the delusion that life has a meaning apart from that which men dream into it; and could not lay aside the crude notion of ethics and obligations beyond those of beauty, even when all Nature shrieked of its unconsciousness and impersonal unmorality in the light of their scientific discoveries.’
- ‘The workers, as a class, are being more and more segregated by their economic masters; and this process, with its jamming and overcrowding, tends not so much towards immorality as unmorality.’
- ‘What of the unmorality of taking Kansas and Nebraska from the Indians?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.