One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not mistaken; correct.
- ‘This is the unfailing, unmistaken speech of the perfectly enlightened Buddha, which can enable us to attain complete enlightenment in one lifetime.’
- ‘This is the ultimate truth, the unmistaken truth.’
- ‘It is also customary to tie a kata around the neck of a deceased lama, as a sign of petitioning his quick return and the unmistaken recognition of his reincarnation.’
- ‘It is not unmistaken wisdom, and it is not authentic until complete enlightenment.’
- ‘We should have devotion towards the unmistaken natural state, in the sense of sincerely appreciating that which is truly unmistaken, unconfused, never deluded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.